Copywriter / Content Marketing Assistant - Graduate
Graduate Copywriter / Content Marketing Assistant
A tech savvy Graduate Copywriter / Content Marketing Assistant, who has excellent spelling and grammar, is needed to join a leading Cyber Security business in Stevenage. If you have an interest in the tech industry, you know your i.e. from your e.g., when it's ok to use an Oxford comma and how to use a hyphen then this could be the role for you.
Populated with highly experienced security experts, our client is a leader in the field of cyber security. With services spanning cyber forensics, cyber engineering, penetration testing and red team assessment (to name just a few) they help businesses protect their data and infrastructure from hackers. Forming part of a first-class communications team the Graduate Copywriter / Content Marketing Assistant will play a vital role in ensuring the very best standards of written communication.
Joining as the Graduate Copywriter / Content Marketing Assistant you will provide general support to the communications team. Whether you are checking technical cybersecurity reports for correct spelling and grammar; spotting and solving incorrect formatting; reviewing & editing reports; giving feedback if technical explanations aren't clear; supporting the creation of blogs / mailers; helping with PR / marketing / brochure / web copy or supporting internal teams, it will be your ability to spot and analyse discrepancies that ensures their brand continues to be held in the highest regard.
To qualify. You should be a talented Graduate / Graduate Copywriter / Content Marketing Assistant / Graduate Technical Copywriter / Graduate Communications Assistant / Marketing Assistant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A degree in a relevant field – Marketing, Media, Communications, English or similar;
- A passion for a good standard of written English, with excellent grammar;
- Superb attention to detail and amazing organisational skills;
- The ability to set out information, clearly, logically and concisely;
- The ability to analyse and detect discrepancies in data and any missing information;
- You are flexible with a positive attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- An interest in the cyber security industry.
Any exposure or experience within a B2B tech environment would be a bonus, as would any ability in graphic design or experience with writing / editing marketing copy, reports and blogs.
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate Copywriter / Content Marketing Assistant to join a company who have grown rapidly since their inception. In return, expect 25 days annual holiday, an additional day off for your birthday, company pension, perkbox membership, subsidised gym membership, frequent team events, a relaxed working environment, childcare vouchers and more.
Please note that as part of the recruitment process a criminal records check will be carried out by an authorised third party...
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Secretarial & Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Stevenage
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Stevenage
- Marketing & PR Secretarial & Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Stevenage
- Retail Secretarial & Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Stevenage