Marketing Manager - Finance
Marketing Manager - (Finance)
A talented Marketing Manager is needed to join a leading financial solutions firm based near Brent Cross. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on Marketing Manager to take ownership of the full marketing plan and expand digital marketing engagement for an award-winning firm.
With a combined industry knowledge spanning 100 years, multiple industry awards such as 2018 credit awards, International Trade Awards and the IOD Director of the year awards (to name a few) and a five-star rating on trust pilot, this innovative provider are renowned for delivering cashflow solutions that are Flexible, Fair, Friendly and Fast. Due to an exciting period of growth they are now seeking a Marketing Manager to work closely with the directors and have a real input in the direction of this innovative business.
Joining as the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for all marketing activities (online / offline) whilst developing a highly effective marketing plan designed to meet business objectives. Whether you are creating promotional / nurturing marketing collateral (email marketing, website content, social media etc.); preparing press releases; attending tradeshows / industry events; analysing trends; developing new market opportunities; utilising Google Analytics to analyse results; increasing customer engagement; building relationships or keeping up-to-date with market trends, you will become a brand champion, at the heart of executing an exciting and ambitious growth strategy.
To qualify. You should be a talented and enthusiastic Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager / Communications Manager / Brand Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Social Media Manager / Marketing Communications Manager or similar looking to build a career within an exciting company. In more detail, your CV should demonstrate:
- Experience within a similar marketing role (exposure to the financial industry would be a bonus, but isn't required, as long as you have Marketing experience within a dynamic industry);
- Experience of managing social media channels, email marketing campaigns (CommuniGator) and website content;
- The ability to use WordPress;
- A thorough understanding of digital marketing including SEO, the customer journey and content marketing techniques;
- Excellent copywriting skills;
- Experience of managing both on and offline marketing campaigns;
- The ability to write and deliver marketing plans;
- Experience growing and maintaining relationships;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A can-do attitude with an analytical mindset – you have the ability to report on and monitor campaigns using Google Analytics;
- The willingness to work within a continually improving and learning environment.
The understanding or awareness of financial disciplines in a semi regulated environment would be a bonus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Marketing Manager looking to develop their skills within small, friendly team. Expect an environment that is based on merit and inclusiveness, where all employees can develop their full potential!
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Retail Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)