Graduate IT Support (Graduate Training Scheme)
GRADUATE IT SUPPORT – (GRADUATE TRAINING SCHEME)
Our client, a leading tech company is looking for talented, dynamic and career focussed IT Graduates to join their comprehensive training and induction programme which can lead to top careers in Managed Services, Consultancy, Pre-Sales, Account Management, Product Management, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Testing, Development, Project Management or even Team Leading.
With appearances in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Forbes and Sunday Times Tech Track league of companies and headquartered in London (with a global presence), this innovative firm truly are leaders in their field, building the best trading systems to support their clients' needs throughout the world. Due to continued success they are looking for driven Graduates / IT Graduates to join a superb environment where you will get the chance to work with people at the top of their game.
On completion of a fantastic training and induction programme (covering their markets, software and clients) the successful Graduate IT Support / Technical Support Grads will:
- Act as the first point of contact for clients;
- Provide first line technical support to high profile technical financial clients;
- Plan, configure, install and roll out advanced internet-based exchanges that run on Microsoft Windows platforms;
- Provide technical consultancy to clients;
- Contribute to internal projects and much more.
To qualify. You should be an IT Support Graduate / Graduate Support Analyst / Graduate Technical Support / Graduate Applications Support Exec or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You are a talented Graduate in a related subject i.e. IT, Maths, Statistics, Computing or similar;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills, with accuracy and attention to detail;
- The ability to work well within a team.
In return the Graduate IT Support / Technical Support Grads can expect excellent training, the chance to get their foot in the door of financial technology, the opportunity to process their careers in a variety of areas, fantastic working environments and an amazing benefits that includes generous performance based bonus, health and wellbeing allowance, an annual weekend away, breakfast and refreshments, season ticket loan, 25 days holiday and much much more.
More searches like this
- Accountancy Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Legal Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)