Content Marketing Executive / Copywriter - Junior / Grad
Content Marketing Executive / Copywriter (Junior / Grad)
A Content Marketing Executive / Copywriter is needed to join a leading strategic marketing and copywriting agency based in Shoreditch, London and Melbourne, Australia. Whether you are a graduate looking to move on from your first job, currently working as a copywriter, or you have some content marketing experience, we don't mind, as long as you have excellent copywriting, proofreading and editing skills, and the desire to create compelling content for a wide range of clients.
Working with world leading brands, this successful agency can deliver anything from expert consultancy advice on segmentation, content strategy and marketing automation, to detailed campaign planning, content creation and copywriting. They are now seeking a talented Content Marketing Executive / Copywriter who is looking to move into an exciting agency and gain invaluable experience and exposure across several B2B and B2C industry sectors (construction, engineering, technology, healthcare, finance, retail and more).
Joining as the Content Marketing Executive / Copywriter, you will be primarily responsible for creating engaging content and managing media relations for a leading account whilst providing project support to the account director. On a day-to-day basis, expect to create press releases, social media posts, newsletters and email campaigns, alongside helping to project manage and create content for other clients. You will also promote the agency's own brand proposition through writing blogs and social media content.
To qualify... You could be a Junior / Graduate Content Marketing Executive / Copywriter / Digital Marketing Exec / Online Copywriter / Social Media Executive / Web Content Manager / Marketing Exec / Marketing Account Executive or similar who can demonstrate:
- Excellent copywriting, proofreading and editing skills;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- An understanding of content creation across both traditional and digital formats;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Creativity and an ideas-driven approach;
- The desire and drive to get involved in all aspects of agency life and learn from a fantastic team of industry professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity for career progression by becoming part of an expanding marketing and content agency.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Engineering Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Retail Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)