Campaign Coordinator - Global Media Group
Campaign Coordinator / Junior Campaign Executive (Global Media Group)
A Campaign Coordinator / Junior Campaign Executive with an understanding of digital marketing & lead generation techniques is needed to join a leading media group in London. With a network that targets millions of users around the world the Campaign Coordinator / Junior Campaign Executive will play a key role supporting the execution of B2B lead generation campaigns across EMEA.
With over 280 million people visiting their websites globally each month, this international firm is the world's largest premier online content network for information and entertainment. With the ability to reach 19% of the world's population they own an unparalleled collection of industry leading sites. This is a unique opportunity for a Campaign Coordinator / Junior Campaign Executive to aid the delivery of an outstanding end to end management solution.
Joining as the Campaign Coordinator / Junior Campaign Executive will be responsible for ensuring lead generation campaigns meet client objectives. Whether you are understanding client needs; creating integrated campaign plans; designing and developing emails in HTML / CSS; managing campaign set up; briefing telemarketing teams; tracking and analysing campaign performance or developing detailed post campaign reports, you will play a vital role in ensuring accurate, quality leads are delivered across all campaigns.
To qualify... You should be a Campaign Coordinator / Junior Campaign Executive / Digital Marketing Exec / Lead Generation Executive / Email Campaign Coordinator / Lead Gen Marketing Exec / Email Campaign Executive / Junior Ad Ops Exec / Acquisition Marketing Campaign Coordinator or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- An understanding of digital marketing and lead generation techniques;
- An educational background in Marketing / Advertising;
- The best attention to detail and customer facing skills;
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks with changing requirements;
- You would thrive in a fast-changing environment.
Experience of managing Telemarketing / call centre campaigns would be a bonus as would any social media market experience.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Campaign Coordinator / Junior Campaign Executive to join a a fantastic environment that everyone truly loves to be in. In return expect an amazing benefits / perks package that includes: monthly massages, pizza evenings, waffle Wednesdays, breakout area (Fifa gaming, pool table, ping pong etc.), discounts for retailers, gym membership, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, private health insurance plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)