Business Partner / Finance Manager - BP&A / FP&A
BP&A Business Partner / Finance Manager (FP&A)
A BP&A Business Partner / Finance Manager (FP&A) for commerce platforms is needed to join a global Ecommerce Retailer based in Chiswick. Expect to take the lead in the financial planning & analysis of all P&L items (revenue and cost) and assets / liabilities related to leading commerce platforms.
With over 20 years' experience and operations in countries across the globe, this household name Multichannel Retailer employs over 17,000 people worldwide and are ranked as one of the world's top multimedia shopping companies in terms of both viewers and revenue. Continuing to experience exciting levels of growth, they are now seeking a BP&A Business Partner / Finance Manager (FP&A) to act as their trusted adviser and “go-to” person on all matters related to forecast risks, opportunities, KPIs and trends, and financial analysis of critical strategic initiatives.
As the BP&A Business Partner / Finance Manager (FP&A), you will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of the annual budget, forecast long-range plans for Commerce Platforms – including digital plan, customer marketing spending, commissions budget, Com Plats fixed manpower and non-manpower budget as well as Broadcast Capital spending. In short you will have influence over short and long-term profit targets, critical capital and fixed/variable cost decisions related to platform and customer marketing investments.
In addition, this role will be a critical Business Partner to the UK VP Commerce Platforms and team in supporting the development of long range plans and providing financial analysis for strategic growth initiatives linked to LRP.
To qualify. You should be a BP&A Business Partner / Finance Manager (FP&A) / FP&A Business Partner / Business Process & Analysis Business Partner / Finance Business Partner / Financial Planning and Analysis Manager / MI Analyst / Company Accountant / MI Accountant / Management Information Manager / Management Accountant / Finance Accountant or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar BP&A or FP&A Business Partner role;
- You are strategic, and a strong enabler, while at the same time being able to penetrate VC systems and business model to connect data to insights and come up with actionable recommendations;
- You are consistently objective, and data driven, persuasive, collaborative, resilient, and motivated, whilst remaining calm / effective under pressure;
- You are an excellent communicator to clearly communicate drivers of risk and opportunities in plans / forecast and investments;
- A high degree of technical mastery in financial analysis, forecasting, financial modelling, data and IT systems, accounting knowledge to understand and interpret balance sheets and income statements.
In return the BP&A Business Partner / Finance Manager (FP&A) can expect a great working environment with plenty of challenges, opportunities and benefits such as 23 days holiday (increasing to 28 days after 5 years' service), bonus scheme, employee discount, life assurance, medical insurance, season ticket loan, onsite restaurant, health and well-being programme and much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Retail Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)