Sales Administrator / Sale Support (Top Events Venue)
Sales Administrator / Sale Support Admin - (Top Events Venue)
We are seeking a super organised Sales Administrator / Sale Support Admin to join a world leading exhibitions and international convention centre based between Canary Wharf and London City Airport. Working from fantastic offices, expect a diverse and rewarding role that will see you providing sales administration, customer support and basic finance for outstanding events.
Hosting over 300 events a year and welcoming over 4 million visitors, from every corner of the globe, this leading venue boasts a fully flexible auditorium, catering & exhibition space and a multitude of meeting rooms, from boardrooms to a 1,000 seat theatre. Due to ongoing success they are now seeking a Sales Administrator / Sale Support Admin with a fantastic eye for detail to join their dedicated team.
As the first point of call for incoming enquiries the Sales Administrator / Sale Support Admin will provide key administrative support to the Events Core Services Team. Whether you are facilitating the sales process through the preparation, progression and management of enquiries, orders and quotations; processing orders received via phone and email; assisting the finance department with invoices; supporting the account managers; keeping clients up-to-date or taking card payments, it will be your excellent customer service skills that ensures a smooth sales process.
To qualify... We are seeking a proactive, organised and flexible Sales Support Administrator / Sales Support Admin / Customer Service Administrator / Office Administrator / Sales Coordinator or similar who can show:
- Experience in a similar administration / sales support / customer service role;
- You are a confident user of databases and Excel, you are able to adapt to new systems quickly;
- You are highly organised and numerate;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication skills and a good telephone manner;
- An interest and understanding of commercial business, customer service and how the events and exhibitions industry works.
Experience working within a sales environment would be a bonus as would a technical understanding of event services.
In return the Sales Administrator / Sale Support Admin can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package that includes, a discretionary bonus, contributory personal pension (maximum of 15%), private medical insurance cover (currently BUPA), 25 days annual leave, free onsite gym, season ticket loan scheme, cycle to work scheme, life assurance (4x salary), childcare vouchers, free onsite parking plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Secretarial & Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Marketing & PR Secretarial & Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Retail Secretarial & Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Secretarial & Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)