Sales Account Executive (Premier Events Venue)
Sales Account Executive / Sales Exec (Premier Events Venue)
A Sales Account Executive / Sales Exec (who has Events / Venue sales experience) is needed to join a leading events venue based in the cultural heart of London. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Sales Executive / Sales Account Executive looking to progress their career within a dynamic, fast-paced, exciting environment where no two days are the same.
This award-winning venue is renowned for hosting leading corporate events, conferences, drinks receptions, parties, dinners and awards. Over the last 5 years they have truly become the go to destination for global, creative and cultural events. Due to continued success they are now seeking an ambitious Sales Account Executive to join their talented team.
Working at the forefront of the business the Sales Account Executive / Venue Sales Executive will be responsible for ensuring this leading venue is never empty. Whether you are responding to enquires (phone / email); defining client needs; creating fully costed proposals; arranging and conducting site visits; negotiating and preparing contracts; attending trade shows and industry events or briefing the events manager it will be your excellent interpersonal skills that maximises revenue, profit and repeat business for this outstanding venue.
To qualify. You should be a Sales Account Executive / Sales Exec / Business Development Executive / Event Sales Executive / Venue Sales Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar event / venue sales role or relevant event industry sales experience;
- A track record in meeting and exceeding sales / revenue targets;
- You are ambitious confident and looking for your next step in your career;
- Excellent interpersonal skill both face-to-face and over the phone;
- Good self-management, time management and organisational skills;
- You are numerate – you have the ability to understand sales targets and gross profit;
- Strong influencing, negotiating and closing skills;
- A positive, energetic and driven attitude with the drive to achieve personal and company success.
This is a rare opportunity for a Sales Account Executive / Events Sales Executive to join an exciting company who really believes in supporting their employees and providing a fantastic place to work. In return, expect career progression, 25 days holiday, contributory pension, retail discounts, company socials, interest-free season ticket loan, free tickets to events and more.
The recruitment process for this role will consist of a telephone interview, a recruitment 1/2 day and a final interview.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Secretarial & Administration £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Marketing & PR Secretarial & Administration £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Retail Secretarial & Administration £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Secretarial & Administration £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)