Senior Event Manager - World Leading Events Venue
Senior Event Manager - (World Leading Events Venue)
A Senior Event Manager (with a Health & Safety / NEBOSH qualification) is needed to join a world leading exhibitions and international convention centre based between Canary Wharf and London City Airport. Expect an exciting and varied role ensuring world class events run flawlessly.
Hosting over 300 events a year and welcoming over 4 million visitors, from every corner of the globe, this leading venue boasts a fully flexible auditorium, catering & exhibition space and a multitude of meeting rooms, from boardrooms to a 1,000 seat theatre. Due to ongoing success they are now seeking two super talented Senior Event Managers / Event Operation Managers to join their passionate team.
Joining as the Senior Event Manager / Event Operation Manager you will be responsible for driving the success, customer satisfaction and ultimately the rebooking of leading events. On a day-to-day basis expect to act as the single point of contact for your events, provide leadership to a team of event managers / executives, investigate customer needs, undertake presentations & site tours, produce event reports (final visitor count, anticipated profit, CAD / floor layout plans), evaluate performance of service providers, ensure compliance with venue policies, suggest improvements and anything else necessary to ensure outstanding events are delivered on time and to budget.
To qualify. You should be a Senior Event Manager / Event Operation Manager / Senior Events Planner or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experienced in a similar Event Management role;
- A NEBOSH certification (or better a H&S qualification);
- Working knowledge of events related health and safety legislation;
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings / floor plans (using CAD);
- The ability to manage and train junior staff members;
- Excellent project management and customer service skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Business and commercial knowledge - you have an understanding of P&L statements, invoicing processes and other accounting needs.
In return the Senior Event Manager / Event Operation Manager can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package that includes, a discretionary bonus, contributory personal pension (maximum of 15%), private medical insurance cover (currently BUPA), 25 days annual leave, free onsite gym, season ticket loan scheme, cycle to work scheme, life assurance (4x salary), childcare vouchers, free onsite parking plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)