A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Sales Manager, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Sales Manager will maintain and enhance existing revenue streams and develop new revenue streams by identifying and selling innovative Payments and Cash Management (PCM) solutions to a defined portfolio of clients thus maximizing commercial profitability and relationship depth. This will include contributing to the pricing, reviewing and negotiating the full range of cash management services together with effecting any cost reduction initiatives required by the Group. They will be recognized as a PCM specialist with an ability to display competent knowledge of relevant products and services with the jobholders area of responsibility and will act as a lead sales representative on opportunities with key clients and/or deals. They will be providing guidance and coaching to other sales managers and team members where necessary and will achieve income for the Group by originating leads, building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients in order to identify and sell innovative cash and clearing management solutions to the target sector.
The role holder will manage a client portfolio in order to maintain existing and generate new relationships for the business and will contribute to continued servicing of customer needs and deepen the existing relationship. They will actively contribute to the PCM pipeline ensuring it is accurate and current and will generate referrals for other group’s Global Businesses e.g. Private Banking (PB), Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) as appropriate.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Global Liquidity and Cash Management
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Sales
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Certificate of International Cash Management, ACT is desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations
- Built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively
- Dealt effectively with highly complex commercial information and business challenges to create strategic business plans which effectively deliver results
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
- Acted as a strategic advisor to customers, having established and built valuable long-term relationships with significant customers
- A track record of successfully identifying and developing significant/complex business propositions, that attract and entrench customers, in a fair and ethical way
Closing dates for applications: 31st August 2018