A talented Graphic Designer is required to join a fast growing live events agency based in the heart of London's West End. Expect an exciting opportunity to progress your career designing visually stunning on-screen presentations for an impressive array of clients.
Since 1995 this award-winning agency has utilised their knowledge, insight, and creative use of technology to deliver engaging, immersive live events for the likes of Microsoft, AOL, Vodafone and Wrigley (to name a few). Due to an exciting period of expansion they are now seeking an ambitious Graphic Designer with strong layout and presentation skills to join their super talented team.
Working closely with the Senior Content Producers the Graphic Designer will work across an excitingly diverse range of projects, from live corporate events to video, print and motion graphics. Whether you are creating outstanding on screen presentations; growing your creative design skills; ensuring a superb layout, consistency and format, or sourcing images, it will be your skills with Adobe and Microsoft which assists the delivery of award-winning creative projects for clients.
To qualify. You should be a Graphic Designer / Presentation Designer / Graphic Presentation Designer / PowerPoint Graphic Designer / Print Designer or similar with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Graphic Design role;
- Print, PowerPoint / Keynote or Prezi work;
- A sharp eye for layout, consistency and format;
- An amazing eye for detail;
- You are a creative thinker;
- Experience of photo retouching and image sourcing;
- You are willing to travel extensively on international events.
In return the Graphics Designer can expect a social working environment, the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects where you can input your own creative ideas and solutions, opportunities to travel, ongoing training and much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)