Social Media Manager - German Speaking
Social Media Manager / Online Community Manager (German Speaking)
A Social Media Manager / Online Community Manager (who is fluent in both German and English) is needed to join a specialist social & word of mouth agency based in fantastic offices in London. Expect an exciting, all-encompassing and varied Social Media role which will see you do everything from managing social media channels to content planning and client liaison.
Winners of multiple industry awards, major global clients and a 12 year history of delivering successful campaigns, this innovative agency is truly leading the way in creating content that breaks the conformity of every day marketing. Due to continued success they are now seeking a German speaking candidate, who is savvy in all things social to join them as their hybrid account manager / project manager and community manager.
Joining as the Social Media Manager / Online Community Manager, you will be tasked with day-to-day social media channel management (LinkedIn, Xing, Twitter, Facebook & YouTube), client liaison and project management. Whether you are creating social content in both English and German; owning the content calendar; delivering performance reports; being the first point of contact for clients; suggesting creative ideas or ensuring projects move through the agency process, you will play a key role in delivering industry-leading social projects.
To qualify.You should be a Social Media Manager / Online Community Manager / Social Media Strategist / Communications Manager / Online Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Exec or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar community management / social media role (ideally B2B);
- You are fluent in German and English;
- You have some client facing / account handling experience;
- Fantastic organisation skills;
- Experience of monitoring and reporting on social media / brand activity;
- The ability to get things done and make things happen!
Any experience of working with Pharmaceutical brands or other restricted categories would be a bonus.
In return the Social Media Manager / Online Community Manager can expect to join a small, tight-knit team who are passionate about the services they offer plus an excellent benefits package that includes 25 days holiday, Thursday bar night, health insurance, death in service cover, company doctor plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)