Project Coordinator / Project Manager - Events Software
Project Coordinator / Project Manager - (Events Software)
A tech savvy Project Coordinator / Project Manager is needed to join a specialist provider of identity and tracking solutions for the event and entertainment industry. Expect an exciting varied role that will see you 'own' projects (from inception to completion), manage client relationships, provide project support, attend client sites, oversee software delivery and much more.
Leading the way in Radio-Frequency Identification technology this innovative company delivers identity and tracking solutions for global events ranging from large scale sports tournaments, to music festivals and conferences. Due to continued success they are now seeking a passionate Project Coordinator / Project Manager with excellent client management skills to join their small, talented team.
Joining as the Project Coordinator / Project Manager you will play a key role managing multiple projects for global clients in the sports and events industries. Whether you are discovering client needs and formulating solutions; attending events / client sites; providing quotes; delivering user training and support docs; installing and configuring temporary equipment; monitoring equipment performance during events; delivering post event follow ups or providing on-site support it will be your superb attention to detail that ensures the delivery of outstanding solutions for clients.
To qualify. You should be a Project Coordinator / Project Manager / Project Assistant / Delivery Manager / IT PM / Junior Project Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience within a project assistant / project management role;
- Strong customer service / client facing experience;
- You are tech savvy with an understanding of or experience with HTML & CSS;
- 1st class communication and organisational skills;
- You are hands on, self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile to ensure project success;
- The ability to prioritise excellent service;
- Some experience of Network Infrastructure;
- The willingness to work evenings / weekend and internationally as and when the projects require.
- Exposure to or experience within the events industry would be advantageous.
You will need to have a valid passport, a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
This is a great opportunity for an eager and hard-working Project Coordinator / Project Manager to join a fast paced company where they will get the benefit of learning from top industry professionals and grow their skills along with a rapidly growing company.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Stevenage
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Project / Product Management £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Stevenage
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Stevenage
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Stevenage
- Public Sector Project / Product Management £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Stevenage