A proactive Events Co-ordinator is needed to join a strong people management brand. Working from offices in Victoria, expect an exciting role supporting the planning and delivery of UK wide events.
With over 27 years' experience and a huge community of committed organisations across 78 countries this leading community interest company (CiC) showcases the very latest workplace trends, essential skills and effective structures that deliver industry results. Due to continued success they are now seeking an Events Co-ordinator to hit the ground running in the planning and delivery of events.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager the Events Co-ordinator will utilise their experience of managing events to ensure the delivery of external events and training workshops. Whether you are managing all event administration (calendar, budgets, and publications); assisting with the marketing and advertising of the events (invitations, email marketing, on and offline content); managing suppliers or answering customer enquiries, it will be your meticulous attention to detail that ensures the delivery of outstanding events.
To qualify... You should be a talented Events Co-ordinator / Events Administrator / Events Coordinator / Events Planner / Events Administrator / Events Manager or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Events Coordination / Events Management role;
- The ability to co-ordinate multiple conferences, events and exhibitions;
- The ability to take ownership of the events from inception to completion;
- Excellent accuracy, attention to detail, organisation and time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – the ability to create copy for invitations and email campaigns would be advantageous;
- Superb customer service skills;
- The ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing deadlines without compromising quality;
- You are IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office;
- You are an outgoing, positive team player.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Events Co-ordinator with a strong work ethic looking to join a fast-moving and forward thinking company where they can really grow their skills and experience. In return expect a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave (+ 3 over Christmas), annual team bonus, open plan offices, onsite gym, staff restaurant, a regular cake supply, continuous learning and development plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Education Project / Product Management £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)