Sales Progressor / After Sales Consultant
Full-time, Monday to Friday £18,000 per annum, with realistic OTE of £30,000 Are you a people person, with a ‘can do’ attitude and lots of energy?
Do you want to work for an industry leading company, with exacting standards and rewarding results?
They are looking for a bright, confident Sales Progressor to join their After Sales team. Based in beautiful offices in Media City, Salford Quays, they are experts in the complete end to end cycle of property. Your understanding of property sales, estate agency and the process of conveyance in the UK property market will enable you to oversee and drive the sales process, from the point of reservation to legal exchange of contracts.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the sales process from reservation to completion
- Update all interested parties in conveyancing matters
- Build strong relationships with Clients, Developers and Solicitors
- Deal with all queries promptly and efficiently, and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver exceptional customer service to their clients
- Accurately update all activity onto their CRM system. Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of sales progression, estate agency or sales negotiation
- Knowledge of property sales, property investment, lettings and conveyance
- Organised, with a high level of attention to detail -
- Client focused -
Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs would be advantageous.
In return, they can offer: - A basic salary of £18,000, with realistic OTE of £30,000 per annum - Private healthcare (after one year’s service) - A company accredited Investor in People – Silver - A strong social structure with regular activities and events. If you are in a similar role and looking for a new challenge, please send your CV.