This company are market leaders in providing on site oil filtration and in situ oil regeneration services throughout the UK and Europe. They operate a fleet of modern hi-tech, self-contained processing plants comprising crew accommodation, on board generators and complete with a fully equipped laboratory. The business line can provide a 24hour continuous service ensuring an uninterrupted process for all oil- filling and processing activities for the Electricity Industry.
They are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer who can assist the Field Services Resources Manager by ensuring that all that is necessary to keep the fleet of mobile processing plants compliant and on the road is carried out.
Key responsibilities include:
- Truck and Trailer safety inspections
- Repairs and Maintenance of the Field Services Fleet
- Vehicle Breakdown support
- Off site maintenance support
- Preparing the units prior to their deployment (ordering consumables, maintenance documentation
- Planning projects, organising MOTs, vehicle licences etc.
- Assisting with quality assurance and HSE procedures
- Maintaining Field Services spares and consumables stores
- Coordinating plant and equipment to site
- Admin associated with all these activities and assisting the team where necessary to ensure we offer excellent customer service
- All admin associated with the above .
They are looking for a qualified mechanical engineer with a proven track record in implementing and managing maintenance systems. It is essential you have an HGV licence, Transport CPC would be desirable.
You need to be a good communicator, IT literate and able to organise and prioritise your work. This is a great opportunity for the right person to be a pivotal member in our friendly team.
Salary dependent on experience plus they offer contributory pension and healthcare scheme.