Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Harper May is currently looking for a bright and money hungry candidate to join our growing team as a Recruitment Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever expanding team with uncapped commission and superb career progression. You will be provided with comprehensive training and work closely with senior members of the business. It is essential that you are money hungry, organised, disciplined, sociable and highly competitive.
Harper May We specialise in Accounting & Finance positions operating across several industries. Since opening in 2011, we have had year on year growth of 100% and the directors have in excess of 15 years experience within the recruitment industry. We are an entrepreneurial business, always striving to improve and want people who have good ideas. Harper May is looking at another exciting year of growth and are opening new divisions across the business.
Basic salaries at Harper May are extremely competitive and commission is completely uncapped. Within your first year we expect you to take home between £40,000 and £50,000, year 2 in excess of £70,000 per annum and year 3 anything from £90,000 and above. You hold the key to your future earnings; we will provide you with all the tools to unlock your potential.
In addition to all of this we provide some excellent benefits such as monthly company meals, all expenses paid monthly trips abroad (everyone just got back from a trip to Warsaw!), Perkbox, Private Healthcare and a Friday night tab at our local pub every week.
- You will speak to both candidates and clients and forge long lasting relationships by understanding their requirements and what they look for through networking and using our database
- You will advertise job vacancies, along with headhunting candidates and match them to vacancies
- You will learn the art of creating relationships and keeping them throughout your career
- You will learn a trade and transform your current skillset. If you are looking for a career with fantastic earning potential and a meritocratic environment, look no further!
You will need to be:
- Be educated to degree level