Lead PHP Developer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits including flexi-time, pension scheme, monthly team incentives
Type: Permanent, Full Time
A fast-growing, innovative and entrepreneurial Magento agency based in the heart of Leeds is on the lookout for a Lead PHP Developer to drive forwards their unique Magento 2 offering.
If you're up to the challenge and interested in working in a dedicated team of e-commerce enthusiasts, they would love to hear from you!
About the role:
- Championing their key Magento 2 offering
- Leading and developing internal projects
- Leading and mentoring the development team
- Providing expert feedback and advice to clients
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the team (including external client teams)
- 5 years' commercial experience as a PHP developer
- 2 years' experience as senior or lead developer
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire
- A strong understanding of application design and architecture
- Exceptional understanding of MVC and OOD
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Magento certifications
- E-commerce agency experience
- Magento 1 and/or 2 experience
- Exposure to web application security practices
- An understanding of building high traffic/high load applications
Benefits include 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), flexi-time, company contributed pension scheme, monthly team incentives, and a fun and friendly working environment in a state-of-the-art two-floor office on Leeds' Headrow and much more.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Lead PHP Developer, Software Developer, PHP Developer, Software Engineer, Magneto Developer may also be considered for this role.