My client are within the property industry
A very well established business;
Due to our continued expansion we wish to appoint an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to support the efficient working of the general office. Duties will include general administrative activities, meeting and greeting visitors, assisting in the daily office needs and providing support to our managers and wider team.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative, clerical and general secretarial support to the team, including creating correspondence, documents and presentations, filing and e-filing
- Maintaining office records and property files, ensuring accurate archiving of files and records
- Assisting team with printing / collating documents
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing postal correspondence and incoming calls
- Acting as first point of contact for outside visitors and deliveries, greeting guests and providing teas / coffees
- Liaising with outside contacts, including contractors, consultants and suppliers as required
- Organising meetings and managing conference room bookings
- Team diary management, including holidays, meetings, on/ off site availability, etc.
- Assisting the team with IT, phone and printer maintenance and coordinating repairs
- Monitoring and ordering of stationery, office and kitchen supplies
- Ensuring reception area, kitchen and office are clean and tidy.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Previous administrative and office experience, with knowledge of administrative and data management systems and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer skills, with a pleasant telephone manner and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Reliable and dependable with a positive attitude and a willingness to assist others
- Time and work management skills with attention to detail and accuracy