Domiciliary Care Assistant
- Are you looking for your first role in care?
- Have you cared for a family member or neighbour?
- Maybe you are an experienced Care Assistant looking for a change?
The Care Bureau's Telford branch are expanding; and looking for applicants who are passionate about providing quality care to our clients, to help them maintain their independence in their own homes.
The Care Bureau is an independently owned Home Care Provider across the Midlands. Operating since 1997 we have a wealth of experience in Domiciliary Care, Home Care and Supported Living Care.
What we provide for you as a Domiciliary Care Assistant:
- We will help and support you to achieve the Nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Local care work
- Regular care calls and clients to provide continuity of care and hours.
- Flexible hours available
- You can earn up to £11 per hour, Plus mileage and travel time.
- Get paid for the full care visit, not by minute.
- Free DBS and uniform.
- Career progression to Supervisory / Managerial roles, if available.
- If available, you can study for your Health and Social Care Diploma.
- Regular training opportunities and additional courses available to improve your care knowledge.
- Ongoing support from the Care Manager, Supervisors and Care Assistants.
What makes the best Care Assistant?
- A caring attitude
- A real desire to provide the best care service for our clients
- A good sense of humour and communication skills
- No care experience is necessary
Our carers are involved in all aspects of support, assisting with meal preparation, medication, personal care, washing and dressing and occasionally shopping.
No day is the same in the life of a Care Assistant, so why not apply now to kick start your care career and start in one of the most rewarding roles around.
If you would like some more information on the care we provide or the Care Assistant vacancies please don't hesitate to contact our friendly team.
Care Assistant / Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Assistant / Homecare Support Worker / Health Care Assistant / Community Care Worker / Carer / Private Carer