Outright Purchase Administrator - automotive industry!
Our client, a highly successful company who supply a huge range of vehicles to their UK network on both a leased and outright sales basis, is looking for someone to provide high quality admin support to the Outright Purchase process and become an integral part of the sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast moving and growing business, becoming part of a highly motivated sales team focused on high levels of customer satisfaction and creating long lasting relationships.
Basic salary is £20k - £24k plus up to £1500 yearly commission and up to £2000 discretionary profit share scheme bonus.
Reporting to the Outright Purchase Team Leader and Head of Sales and Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will
- Provide high level OP admin support
- Take control of the OP quote and order process through to receipt of funds and delivery
- Ensure that vehicles are taken from stock or ordered with the Dealer and managed throughout so that customers are kept fully up to date with the progress of their order
- Build relationships with the rental network to encourage repeat business
- Be required to provide back up support fielding sales calls
The successful candidate will
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Be able to forge long lasting relationships with the Dealers
- Have good IT skills
- Be a strong administrator
- Be self-motivated, accurate and a great team player
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).