JOB TITLE: HR Administrator
SALARY: Negotiable DOE
Rullion are seeking a HR Administrator to join a world leading industrial service provider in the within the Oil, Gas, Nuclear, Power, Energy, Pharmaceutical and Petrochemical industries at their head office in Runcorn. This is a permanent, full time position with a competitive salary and benefits. They are also willing to consider funding CIPD level 5 and/or level 7 qualifications.
As HR Administration you will support the HR Department by effectively co-ordinating administrative and training tasks such as;
- New Starters
- Leavers and transfers
- Trade Assessments
- Rolling notice
- Management of the HR inbox
- Electronic filing
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
- Minimum 2 years experience in an administrative role
Desired Experience (But not essential);
- HR experience
- Certificate in Human Resource Practice
- NVQ in Business Administration
- Related industry experience (Oil, Gas, Nuclear, Power, Energy, Pharmaceutical and Petrochemical)
If you are looking to work for a leading company, this is your chance.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.