Senior Practitioner - Expanding Services - LAC
Senior Practitioner - Expanding Childrens Services - Looked After Children - South West London
Salary between: £36,000 and £40,000 per annum
The vacancy opened up due to the expansion of the team to reduce caseloads across the board. The team is continuously developing through extra training and working through the Signs of Safety Innovation Project. This allows you to use your own ideas to shape the way you work with the service users.
You will be joining a Looked After Children service which has recently received funding, enabling the authority to hire more staff members. This will provide you with stability and less stress as a social worker, not having to worry about you next role. As well as being giving the resource and support to help with all cases in the team.
The successful candidate will have access to:
- Excellent learning and development opportunities and schemes of support
- A competitive and desirable retention package (to include a generous local government pension scheme)
- Retention of continuous service benefits, for those moving from a local government post
- A clear progression path when key qualification milestones are reached
- Tools and models to support practice, including Signs of Safety
- Reflective supervision from an experienced management team
Management at this authority will also ensure your caseloads stay manageable to provide a good work life balance. They have actively reduced caseloads for their staff to allow better quality of care for their service users.
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on email@example.com or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153.