UX Designer (Mobile) - Short Term Contract - Startup
UX Designer (Mobile) - Short Term Contract - Startup - Market Rate
My client is a early-stage startup looking for an experienced UX Designer for a short-term contract who is capable of creating a solid foundation for a clickable UX prototype and hypothesis for larger requirements of an MVP site/app.
- determine the actions and goals of users in order to define priority journey(s) to test for a clickable prototype
- address user needs by phase in their journey
- develop a hypothesis for a sitemap and IA based on available data
- create a set of wireframes to inform the prototype to get first round of user feedback.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- must have proven UX Design experience within a startup environment
- experience managing/mentoring team of people
- experience in prototype process
- self sufficent, comfortable working solo without direction
- expected to think beyond initial requirements and challenge/contribute ideas/analytical thinking to those requirements.
If you would like to find more about this opportunity and you're available immediately for 5-10 days' work, please send me your latest CV and I will endeavour to give you a call.