Payments Reconciliations Analyst
Payments Reconciliations Analyst. This award-winning, international payment services company is currently seeking a reconciliations analyst to join their dedicated reconciliations team.
Payments Reconciliations Analyst - The role:
This busy and rewarding role will see you working in a team that provides management - monitoring - control services on all incoming and outgoing payments, with a wide range of global banks and financial institutions.
As a Reconciliations Analyst you will be controlling and ensuring that all system data accurately reflects the records with the banks and trading partners:
- Daily upload of bank account statements into Sage and an administration system and to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the upload
- Process and check that all transfers of data between the transactional and reconciliation systems are accurate through the team's checks and balances processes
- Reconcile control accounts to confirm that all transfers of funds have cleared between client segregated accounts
- Daily reconciliation of all data held on the systems with the bank statement provided online by all banking partners and financial institutions, holding client segregated accounts by breaking down receipts or payments where batches have been used
- Reconcile the treasury covering trades by making sure that that all trades (liquidity funding, swap, spot or forward orders) have been recorded with the bank or financial institution against the data in our transactional systems
- Log all non-reconciling items to ensure they are communicated via email or CRM system (Salesforce) to the relevant department for investigation or correction whilst remaining responsible for effective resolution.
- Support the evolution of tools and processes to ensure that an integrated service is provided
- Actively seek out and build relationships with others who can provide information or intelligence to drive success
Payments Reconciliations Analyst - The candidate:
This role would suit someone with at least 1-2yrs+ reconciliations experience within a busy 'high volume' transaction environment - e.g. banking, international payments, etc.
- Candidates must have strong MS Excel skills (e.g. vlookups, pivot tables, data sorting, etc)
- A working knowledge of AML - anti money laundering - procedures is advantageous
The client will provide full product training and the role offers a good deal of future scope for career enhancement. Salary to £25,000 + range of benefits). Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.