(Utility Industry Experience)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Leader to manage approximately 4 - 6 members of the Client Management Team. This team is a newly formed specialist team with high expertise in Customer Relations and Account Management. The team will focus primarily on the high priority and more technically involved aspects of support required for our key customers.
The ideal person to become our Team Leader will
- Ensure the Client Management Team understands and satisfies their customers' requirements both internally and externally and exceed their expectations.
- Day to day management of the Client Management Team.
- Ensure customer loyalty and improve service
- Ensure the team provides pro-active, contact for all customers including query management, fault fixing and escalation, customer reporting, regular performance reviews and new business implementations.
- To regularly review existing processes with a view to streamlining and identifying suitable alternative approaches.
- Work closely with the CRM, CM teams Account Managers and Sales Managers
- Understand our customer contracts ensuring we meet our customer expectations
- Ensure that our overall performance meets our industry obligations
- Ensure all customer performance reports are produced and sent in accordance with our customer contracts
- Provide weekly performance summary reports for all key customers
- Represent the company at external customer / industry meetings as required
- Contribute to contract reviews and amendments were necessary
- Proving KPI's for the customer services team and associated management reporting
- Investigating and solving customers' problems
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Review statistics or other data to determine the customer experience the team is providing
You will be required to:
- Lead the team including managing their overall performance, conducting regular performance reviews and ongoing coaching, development and mentoring.
- Understand the customer contracts ensuring you meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure all customer performance reports are produced and sent in accordance with customer contracts.
- Provide weekly performance summary reports for all key customers.
- Contribute to contract reviews and amendments were necessary.
- Proving KPI's for the customer services team and associated management reporting.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
- Investigating and solving customers' problems.
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents.
- Developing customer service procedures, policies and standards for the business.
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to the customer experience
- Staff recruitment, 1-2-1's and appraisal.
You must be:
- Educated to A level standard or above
- Maths & English GCSE grade B or above
- Have experience in the energy sector/metering services
- Have proven management experience
- Be a collaborative leader with experience if having done a client management or account management role
If you think you have the above skills as well as the leadership and motivation to make this Team Leader role a success we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
In line with new data protection legislation, we will hold your data for 14 days, and if by that time we have not communicated and put appropriate consent in place, we will delete your data from our systems.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!