Export Customer Service Administrator
Do you have previous IMPORT / EXPORT experience and looking for a new and exciting career with a large logistics company based in Dartford?
Our client is a world leader in the Export sector with over 409 locations around the world.
Due to a demand in business, they require a candidate with previous import ( that could be trained ) / export experience to join their busy team.
If you have previous import / export/customer service/administration background within the logistics arena this could be the job for you…...
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administration of export and UK shipments and arrival times using in house system
- Management of a portfolio of customers
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments regarding SLA's
- Record all actions
- Data Analysis
- Occasional customer visits
If you have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Thorough understanding of the logistics sector
- In depth knowledge of freight forwarding
- Excellent IT and data manipulation
- Experience in UK road freight operations
This is a permanent position, offering an immediate start.
40 hours per week
27 days holiday plus BH
If you have the above experience/attributes, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don't have export/freight experience, please don't apply for this position but look at our web site for other exciting vacancies.