Top Performers are earning over £60k
Realistic OTE £45k
Genuine Fast Track Career Development Opportunitues
I currently have an exciting opportunity in my clients, Sales department in Milton Keynes, working as an Tele Sales Executive.
Working in an impressive state of art office in Milton Keynes within an overperfoming, vibrant and driven team.
You'll be responsible for identifying and managing sales opportunities, building an in-depth understanding of client business needs and drivers, to position how our products and services can enable organisations to improve and manage the sales process to a successful conclusion.
If you're looking for a role where the sales opportunities are endless, this could be the role for you!
- A proven track record of significantly exceeding targets in a B2B or B2C sales environment
- A passion for sales and customer excellence
- A results oriented, proactive approach
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Demonstrable self-sufficiency in sales activities
- Clear understanding of modern selling techniques and ability to use them
- Experience of working in a KPI driven environment
- A positive, 'can do' attitude
- Strong relationship building skills
What's on Offer?
A highly competitive starting salary of up to £27,000 with fantastic OTE £45,000. Commision is uncapped and top prtformers are earning in excess of £60k.
An Investors in People company, their business is their people and as such my client invests in it's colleagues to enable them to be the best they can be and deliver to their full potential. As a result you'll receive on-going coaching and development via our Sales Excellence Academy
Our client also offer 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days, company-paid private medical insurance, an excellent company-contributed pension scheme, and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style.
The role would suit an experienced B2B / B2C sales executive, or an ex- recruiter or indiviual looking to move away from the Recruitment Industry but still would like to reach their maximum earning potential.