£19,500 - £21,000 plus benefits
Proven track record looking after clients? Excellent customer service?
Yes? You could be just the person we're looking for!
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Liaison with internal teams, both in the UK and US, to meet the needs of our clients - you will work with, around 100 accounts.
- Responding to client queries (80% email 20% telephone).
- Deal with all clients queries efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain up to date and accurate knowledge on the full range of services.
- Maintenance of systems to ensure requirements are recorded and actioned accurately.
- Coordinating client reporting as required.
- Attending client meetings with Account Managers as appropriate.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience of B2B client support.
- Customer-centric approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise workload and work on own initiative.
- Problem-solving and solutions-focused.
- Positive and constructive approach to working with others.
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Level/GSCE level education required.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
In line with new data protection legislation, we will hold your data for 14 days, and if by that time we have not communicated and put appropriate consent in place, we will delete your data from our systems.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!