Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Offering support and guidance concerning collections and returns of faulty items
- Checking for lost and misdelivered consignments
- Providing administration support to the Returns Department
- Return and collection of faulty items
- Producing spreadsheets for collections
- Responding to internal and external emails and auctioning them
- Inputting receiving records
- Provide general customer support
- Liaising with customers, colleagues on the phone, email and fax
Skills and Abilities:
- Customer service skills
- Complaint handling
- Managing customer expectations
- Able to learn product knowledge quick
- Good internal communicator
- Good administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Happy to work in a varied environment
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
In line with new data protection legislation, we will hold your data for 14 days, and if by that time we have not communicated and put appropriate consent in place, we will delete your data from our systems.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!