Senior Engineer - Heathrow Airport (airside)
Rate: £275 - £325
Duration: 6 Months
The Senior Engineer's role will be to come in and put together the project/logistic plans on heavy civil projects. Will be working on a number of projects including runways, airside paving etc...
The successful Engineer will likely be willing and competent in the following.
- Experience within a construction related industry
- Previous exposure to civil engineering projects
- Managing and coordinating all phases of projects ensuring delivery to budget, time and quality
- Monitors agreed project plan, programmes and schedules and evaluate progress to ensure timely delivery of each critical element
- Evaluates and reviews project with key stakeholders
- Committed to continuous improvement and knowledgeable in quality control and assurance methods and practices.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual but there will be a lot of competition for this position so if you are interested or know someone that is, please don't hesitate to send apply with your CV or call me on 01895 671832.
"VGC Personnel Ltd are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy"