Customer Service Advisor - Salary of £18,600 - Ferndown
Customer Service Advisor - Ferndown - Salary of £18,600
Our client, a leading Dorset based company are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team. You will be delivering the highest standards of customer service to the companies partners.
- Ensure a right first time approach through accurate processing of orders.
- Influence our partners to adopt B2B processing to reduce manual activity, improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Ensure all queries are handled professionally and to resolution keeping the customer informed throughout to encourage growth and retention with our partners.
- Ensure all issues are escalated quickly so resolution can be sought and engage the sales team as appropriate.
- Identify any vulnerable customers for close monitoring.
- Work closely with new partners to help develop a strong working relationship.
- Identify system improvements that remove complexity and make it easy to do business the company.
- Deliver on promises made by providing timely solutions and keep our partners fully informed throughout the process.
- Treat the customer as an individual and tailor the conversation appropriately, empathise and listen.
- Ensure all processes, practices and policies are fully understood, adhered to consistently and can be articulated clearly.
- Own, record and monitor all weekly targets, escalate and request support where these are not achieved to ensure corrective action.
- Previous customer service experience.
If you are interested in the Customer Service Advisor role or would like more information please submit your CV or contact Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency