You will be working within one of the agile development teams working on multiple products for different user types using a variety of technologies. Within the team you will be responsible for helping define requirements, direction and ultimately developing high quality features for those products.
- Working as part of one of the cross-disciplinary agile teams.
- Defining and refining requirements with the team
- Implementing and maintaining a wide range of dynamic and interactive websites in a variety of technologies
- Collaborate within your team and with other teams
Requirements for the role:
- Proven Experience of working in web development, specifically the .NET framework
- High level programming skills 4 years + experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work and thrive as part of a cross-disciplinary team
- Attention to detail and ability to think strategically
- Self-motivated and target-driven
Essential Skills and Technologies:
These skills and technologies form the core of your day to day responsibilities and potential employees should be proficient in each.
- Unit Testing
- Source Control (we use Git)
- Experience using an ORM (we use Entity Framework Code First)
Desirable Skills and Technologies
The following skills and technologies while all used within our product range and therefore desirable are not used every day. Training can be given where necessary.
We are continually evaluating the technologies we use. So the ability to adapt and learn new technologies is more important than knowing the technologies we have listed.
- Web API 2
- SQL (we use MS SQL server mainly but have an Oracle system)
- Automated testing (we use xUnit.net Moq, AutoFixture, SpecFlow, Selenium)
- Package Management (we use Nuget and npm)
- Dependency Injection (we use Autofac)
- Node JS
- Dev Ops experience
- Agile (we use Scrum)
In return you will receive market leading remuneration and a benefits package second to none!