Team Manager - Reablement Team
We are looking to recruit a Team Manager in the Reablement Team within Waltham Forest. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable working environment with experienced leadership, whilst receiving regular supervision and training opportunities. Waltham Forest Council ensure that their social workers have as much support as possible, helping them to keep a really good work life balance!
The responsibilities of the Social Worker includes:
- Leading, management & taking responsibility for practice standards, customer service & quality, resources & efficiency, performance & processes
- Leading, establishing & maintaining local joint working relationships with providers & partners, ensuring views & needs of service users accounted for in service delivery & development
- Line management of senior staff & responsibility for the planning of staffing resources in multi professional settings
- Ensure integrated working with multi-disciplinary teams
- To provide quality assessment and care management services within organisations statutory duties.
- Identifies gaps in service provision/highlight policy issues and makes recommendations to resolve the issues.
- Ensure budget is management efficiently and regular forecasting and monitoring takes place and risks are highlighted and raised timeously with senior management.
- Queries / complaints are assessed, investigated and responded within the timescales set. All required records are kept.
- Contribute to Quality Assurance and Safeguarding Panel
- Chairing meetings, case conferences, reviews as required, ensuring that a multi-disciplinary approach is adopted
- Chairing Adult Safeguarding Strategy, Case Conference and Review meetings as required.
To ideal candidate will have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Social Work qualified (MA/BSc/DipSW/CQSW/MSc/BA)
Working with Ackerman Pierce you will be guaranteed weekly payment and access to continued profession development, including a dedicated consultant to support you through the interview and on boarding process. The position offers a long contract within a stable supportive team with a great location and excellent transport links as well as being close to central London.
To discuss this vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in London, please email your updated CV or contact Carmen Thong for more information.