Customer Service Advisor
Our client based near Heathrow, are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Advisor for their energetic team! The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced customer service adviser, used to working in a fast paced environment, good knowledge of CRM systems and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls, as well as email queries in a timely manner
- Deliver world class customer service by taking the time to listen to customers
- Logging calls onto the company CRM system and follow escalation procedures
- Manage customer life cycle for key customers
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Previous customer service experience in a fast paced environment
- Confident in using CRM systems and social media
- Strong communication, written and verbal, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisation skills and able to adapt to change
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply via the website with your most recent CV and a short covering not detailing your interest in the role.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.