Qualified Social Worker - Adults Mental Health
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker in the Adults Mental Health Team within Newham County Council. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels.
Newham Council pay close attention to looking after their Social Workers and strive to ensure they feel supported and welcomed in their roles. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable working environment with experienced leadership, whilst receiving regular supervision and training opportunities.
The responsibilities of the Social Worker includes:
- Working with Vulnerable Adults with Mental Health
- Care management
- Report writing and assessment
- Carrying a caseload of service users
- Liaising with other professional bodies whilst working within the Mental Health Act
- Safeguarding Adults
- Self-directed support/personal budgets
To ideal candidate will have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Social Work qualified (MA/BSc/DPSW/CQSW/MSc/BA)
Working with Ackerman Pierce you will be guaranteed weekly payment and access to continued profession development, including a dedicated consultant to support you through the interview and on boarding process. The position offers a long contract within a stable supportive team.
To discuss this vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in London, please email your updated CV or contact Nicole Stewart for more information.