Sales and Customer Service Administrator
Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting Sales and Customer Service Administrator opportunity to work closely with their Sales Operations team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the pharmaceutical industry with extensive SAP experience and excellent communication skills.
- Production of quotes and compilation of tender information as requested
- Ensuring that prices invoiced to customers are maintained and in accordance with current quotes or tenders.
- Provide monthly contract management data to meet framework requirements
- Processing weekly sales invoices and raising stock replenishment orders
- Implementing pricing for specific markets
- Logistics coordination and monitor stock availability
- Ensuring that information requests as directed by Sales Operations Manager are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Processing & archiving of customer orders and liaison with customer to keep them informed of any issues arising in connection to their orders.
- Dealing with general customer enquiries and service complaints
- Strong experience working in customer service, dealing with queries either by email or phone.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An analytical thinker with good data handling skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and the ability to pick up new systems and portals.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Logistics coordination experience.
- Extensive SAP experience essential.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferable.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.