In-House Recruiter / Technology Recruiter
IN-HOUSE RECRUITER / TECHNOLOGY RECRUITER
We are seeking an ambitious Technical Recruiter / In-house Recruiter to join the London office of a leading Fintech company. Expect an exciting opportunity to find, engage and hire the best people to join their super talented technology team.
With appearances in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Forbes and Sunday Times Tech Track league of companies and headquartered in London (with a global presence), this innovative firm truly are leaders in their field, building the best trading systems to support their clients' needs throughout the world. Due to continued success they are looking for a driven Technical Recruiter / In-house Recruiter to join a superb environment where you will get the chance to work with people at the top of their game.
Joining as the Technical Recruiter / In-house Recruiter, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment process for technology teams, paying special attention to the recruitment of Developers, Exploratory Testers and Developers in Test. On a day- to-day basis expect to be creative in your approach for sourcing candidates through a variety of avenues, build processes to help attract the best people, conduct interviews, build partnerships with hiring managers, promote initiatives and anything else necessary to ensure they become a technology employer of choice.
To qualify. You could be a Technical Recruiter / Recruiter / Tech Recruiter / In-house Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist / Technology Recruiter or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A track record of hiring exceptional technology candidates across multiple disciplines, whether In-House or within an Agency;
- Experience of sourcing technology candidates via Stack Overflow, Linkedin and GitHub etc.;
- Strong communication skills;
- The ability to build credibility through being seen as a specialist in recruitment;
- You are collaborative with the ability to adapt your approach to meet the needs of the business;
- Experience of Technical assessments and competency based interviewing for technical candidates;
- The ability to build technology networks and build talent pipelines to drive a proactive approach;
- You are creative and experimental in how talent is attracted.
In return the Technical Recruiter / In-house Recruiter can expect regular social events and a fantastic benefits package that includes a very generous performance based bonus, health and well being allowance, an annual weekend away, breakfast and refreshments, season ticket loan, 25 days holiday and much much more.
More searches like this
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Operations £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Operations £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Engineering Operations £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Operations £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)