Qualified Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team
We are looking to recruit a Independent Reviewing Officer within London Borough of Redbridge. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable working environment with experienced leadership, whilst receiving regular supervision and training opportunities. Redbridge ensure that their social workers have as much support as possible, helping them to keep a really good work life balance!
The responsibilities of the Social Worker includes:
- Case Load Management
- Completing reviews and assessment
- Working alongside other agencies
- Working to ensure the protection of vulnerable adults
- Promoting service users choices, control and independence
- Supporting service users to live safely and independently in their own homes
- Assessing and reviewing existing service users placed in care homes
- Reviewing residential, nursing home or day centre placements
- Working effectively with other professionals
- Undertake advanced holistic, person-centred assessments, care and support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers within an integrated team using a multi-disciplinary framework.
To ideal candidate will have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Social Work qualified (MA/BSc/DipSW/CQSW/MSc/BA)
Working with Ackerman Pierce you will be guaranteed weekly payment and access to continued profession development, including a dedicated consultant to support you through the interview and on boarding process. The position offers a long contract within a stable supportive team with a great location and excellent transport links as well as being close to central London.
To discuss this vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in London, please email your updated CV or contact Carmen Thong for more information.