Do you love being on the phone talking to potential clients? Are you money motivated and like working at a fast pace? Are you experienced in the freight industry, or would you like to work in this industry?
We are currently recruiting for a telesales/ business relations co-ordinator to work from the Solihull office. The company are an international freight forwarding company, with 3 offices in the UK and offices worldwide.
You will be working from the Solihull branch, however communicating with the UK Sales teams daily who are based in 3 locations. There is no location restriction - you are able to target the whole UK! 80% of your working week should be spend on the telephone so you must be prepared to communicate with people at all times!
Your Responsibilities as a telesales agent
- Arranging appointments for the customer facing team
- Using leads/ pre-qualified information to make calls
- Find own leads
- Pass information on to the sales teams and sales managers when required
- Input all data onto a CRM system
- Run reports to monitor targets
Your Skills/ Experience
- 3 years telesales experience - B2B
- Freight telesales experience (Beneficial but not essential)
- Commercial awareness
- Strong customer focused background - excellent customer service skills
- Excellent IT/ computer skills
- Good organisation skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Good at building relationships with clients over the phone
- Good analytical skills
Benefits to you
- Salary of £25000 to £28000 depending on experience
- Commission of up to 10% of salary
- Ideal location of Solihull
- Job security - Working for a reputable international company
- 20 days Holiday + BH
- Company Scheme 7.5%
- Access to other company benefits
If you are passionate about telesales, then please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.