Qualified Social Worker - Adults Mental Health
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Adult's Mental Health team within the UK Social Care industry in Newham. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels. The Contract will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Working with Vulnerable Adults with Mental Health
- Care management
- Report writing and assessment
- Carrying a caseload of service users
- Liaising with other professional bodies whilst working within the Mental Health Act
- Safeguarding Adults
- Self-directed support/personal budgets
- Post qualifying experience of working within a Qualified Social Worker - Adult's Mental Health position within the UK Social Care industry.
HCPC Registration, 1 year post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry, Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you) Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Adult's Mental Health vacancy, or any similar roles we have available in Newham, please contact Nicole Stewart or email your updated CV today!