Recruitment Manager (International Law Firm)
We are seeking 2 Recruitment Managers to take up key recruitment roles for a leading international law firm. Based from either London or the Cayman Islands you'll have the autonomy to develop and enhance recruitment strategies that help secure the best talent.
Please indicate in your application which jurisdiction you're applying to (London or the Cayman Islands).
With 12 offices and more than 500 staff, this award-winning global firm works with an international client base which includes the world's top law firms, financial institutions, investment funds and private individuals. Due to continued success they are now seeking two Recruitment Managers to join the team.
Working closely with the HR Management team the Recruitment Manager will develop global recruitment plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new creative recruiting strategies. Whether you are managing agency / recruitment supplier relationships, channeling sourcing strategies through social media, anticipating future skills shortages within the business or building networks and talent pools, it will be your expert recruitment sourcing experience that ensures this business continues to expand and excel.
To qualify. You should be a competent Recruitment Manager / Talent Acquisition / Talent Attraction Professional with a CV that demonstrates the following:
- A degree in Human Resources, Law or a related field;
- Strong knowledge of recruitment practices, metrics and guidelines;
- Strong recruitment market knowledge with proven candidate sourcing / relationship building experience;
- Well-developed management skills gained from a professional services environment (ideally a law firm);
- First class communication skills, including the ability to build rapport and liaise with people across all levels;
- IT Proficiency – this should include an understanding of recruitment systems and how they are configured;
- The ability to work well under pressure;
- A creative outlook – the ability to think outside the box.
Joining this well established and secure company, you will undertake a central role with lots of responsibility and enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes full medical insurance coverage (employee only), employer pension contributions and relocation costs.
More searches like this
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Research & Analysis £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Legal Research & Analysis £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)