Junior Helpdesk Analyst - 1st Line Support
Junior Helpdesk Analyst / 1st Line Support Executive
A Junior Helpdesk Analyst / 1st Line Support Executive is needed to join a global consulting firm that is renowned for delivering tangible, high impact results for clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your IT Support career, providing excellent customer service whilst trouble-shooting hardware and software issues.
With over 35 years' experience, offices in the Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe and over 1,200 employees, this global management consultancy has an unprecedented reputation in helping clients to make better decisions, deliver improved business performance and increase shareholder returns. They are now seeking a Junior Helpdesk Analyst / 1st Line Support Executive to join their talented IT team.
Reporting to the HelpDesk Coordinator, the Junior Helpdesk Analyst / 1st Line Support Executive will handle customer support requests via phone, e-mail, voicemail and IM. On a day-to-day basis expect to solve basic issues, administrate user accounts, support various devices (laptops, tablets, mobile phones etc.), document, track and monitor all resolution activity, search for possible solutions, escalate to 2nd line & 3rd line support teams and anything else necessary to ensure all customers receive excellent customer service.
To qualify. You could be a Junior Helpdesk Analyst / 1st Line Support Executive / Graduate IT Support Engineer / 1st line Support / 2nd line support / IT Helpdesk Engineer or similar who can demonstrate:
- Superb customer service skills;
- A solid understanding of PC's, tablets, mobile phones, peripherals and various operating systems (Windows, Apple, iOS, Android);
- A general understanding of Active Directory, SharePoint, VPN, remote access, printers etc.;
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills as well as the willingness to learn;
- A degree in a related subject or similar IT qualification.
Few roles can combine working within such a rewarding sector plus a diverse, varied and challenging position. Expect a welcoming environment where you will get exposure to a broad range of business sectors and strategic issues, and work with a high performing global organisation.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)