Senior Manager – Customer communications
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Manager – Customer communications, based in London
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Manager Customer Communications will be responsible for the execution of the cost save initiatives across the Customer Communications domain in Operational services. The role holder will include working with the Customer communications leads across countries / regions to drive multiple high impact projects. The role will require extensive work with multiple stakeholders including but not limited to global business and functions, digital, IT, operations, procurement, outsourced suppliers and will be responsible for executing strategy for customer communications domain for multiple countries / markets. The role holder will be responsible for planning and management of implementation of the change, to ensure business benefits are realized in a timely manner. The role will include working in close partnership with Lines of Business, Digital, IT, Legal, Compliance, Marketing across the key markets both at local and global level.
The role holder will be responsible for executing Digital strategy for customer communications domain for multiple countries / markets; will oversee the tracking of project/s risks/issues/dependencies, assessing the impact on the benefit realization for the project/s and will take action to minimize impact, actively challenging and removing obstacles. They will manage project execution, communicate and work closely with different stakeholders during the project life cycle as required and influence and collaborate with stakeholder and business partners to drive the right project outcomes.
They will represent the project team at discussions regarding project prioritization and to create buy-in for risk mitigation and contingency plans, plan and manage the implementation of the change, to ensure business benefits are realized and that the transition from current state to target state is smooth. The role holder will also create and run an effective Steering Committee, who make focused decisions, based upon accurate and timely status, performance reports.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise.
- Previous experience in a transactional customer communications role
- Extensive experience in tenure within Programme Management with excellent track record of change and process improvements, alongside evidence of driving both tactical and strategic change agenda / initiatives.
- Proven track record proactively leading projects and programs, in complex, matrixed, multi cultural and global initiatives.
- Deep knowledge and experience with Change Management Tools, certifications, professions, development curriculum in Change are strictly required.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key senior stakeholders
- Proven planning, organizing and commercial skills
Closing dates for applications 21st May 2018