Lab Tech for Global Medical Devices Company - Training Provided
Are you looking to:
* Enter or further your career within the pharmaceutical or medical devices field?
* Develop you technical laboratory skills?
* Work for a major company with plenty of internal promotion opportunities?
If you answered yes to the points above then this is the role for you!
This position is based around London and is a perfect opportunity for somebody who is passionate about the technical aspect of laboratory work to really kick-start their career within the medical devices field. My client is a global diagnostics company who provide a range of laboratory equipment to pharmaceutical companies around the world, meaning you have the perfect opportunity to network with their clients and make valuable future connections. Even better, they provide training on their equipment meaning you will be able to confidently interact with their candidates and showcase your professional skills in the best light possible.
Specific skills and experiences sought after
* Previous lab experience with mass spectrometry equipment
* Ideally previous work experience as lab technician or similar hands-on technical role
* A open and positive person who represents their company in the best light to their customers.
Are you interested in this position? Then don't hesitate to contact me via email or phone. My name is Anders Sandberg and you can send me your CV at A.Sandberg@nonstop-recruitment.com or give me a call on number +46 850 927 950 ext. 3521 for a confidential chat.