Based at Heathrow Airport on a 9 month contract
£200 - £250 a day
- Providing Document Control support, including typing, letter writing, photocopying, scanning, filing, printing, compiling reports, typing up meeting minutes etc.
- Ensuring documentation is compliant with the company's quality requirements.
- Supporting the Quality Manager on quality related matters
- Updating the document control files and management system of the project
- Ensuring project related information is up to date, downloaded from the Information Management System
- Creating various trackers, registers and other tools as required to ensure that all stored information is accessible and easy to find
- Ensuring all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
- Ad hoc duties as required to assist the project team
- Proven experience in 4Projects and Conject or similar projects
- Proven work process mapping and development
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Proven knowledge of information lifecycle and data flow requirements on an engineering and construction project
This is an urgent role and looking for a start ASAP. This will have alot of interest so please apply with your most up to date copy of your CV or give me a call on 01895 671832 if you feel you are well suited to this.
"VGC Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy"