A leading technology solutions provider for the financial services industry. My client is an award winning business with offices across the UK and a global customer base. They are looking for a Senior SIPP Administrator to join their vibrant team in Portsmouth.
- Flexible working
- Onsite parking (discounted)
- Health Care
- Critical Illness
- Bonus and much more
- Waterfront location
An experineced SIPP Administrator who can carry out the tasks listed below with little or no supervison.
As the Senior Sipp Administrator you will have experience with:
- Setting up member records and issuing welcome information
- Processing and calculating pension contibutions and benefits
- Paying benefits using payroll systems and monitor ongoing cases
- Bank reconciliation and payment processing
- Calculating death benefits
- Transfering in and out both as cash and in specie
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook literate
- A passion for the Financial Services industry
If you are an experienced SIPP Administrator and would like to join an award winning business that really takes care of its customers and employees then please apply.
Carly - Morris Sinclair Recruitment