Graduate Advertising Sales Executive
Career progression, personal development and uncapped earning potential. If you are a recent graduate looking to start your career in sales in a fast paced environment with exciting benefits then our client has the perfect Graduate Advertising Sales Executive opportunity for you.
Job title: Graduate Advertising Sales Executive
Salary: £21-24k base, £35-40k OTE + benefits
Location: Central London
Start date: April 2018
- Quarterly all-expenses paid holidays for top performers - South Africa, Amsterdam, Singapore
- Free gym membership for all new starters
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin star restaurants
- Festival tickets for monthly top performers
- Christmas party abroad
- Cash prize incentives
An organisation, that values employees and is passionate about developing people from more junior roles in to the leaders of the future.
With a long and established history and multiple offices in the UK, the company is a well regarded publisher, providing a variety of industry specific titles.
- Starting salary from £21,000 - £25,000
- Realistic OTE of £35-40k in the first year, £60-70k second year, £100k+ third year
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Generating revenue by selling advertising space to media companies across a number of platforms including social media and printed publications
The ideal Graduate Advertising Sales Executive will achieve this through building rapport over the phone, managing the entire sales process with both new and existing customers and actively seeking opportunities to further grow the active client base via sourcing new business.
Achieving sales targets, lead sourcing and prospecting calls to identify opportunities for upsell and new business.
The ideal candidate Graduate Advertising Sales Executive will be:
- A recent graduate with at least a 2:2 from a top 30 university
- Resilient and able to cope with being knocked back
- Highly money motivated
- Ambitious and looking to progress within the company
- Confident and able to build relationships
- Competitive nature willing to strive to become the top sales executive
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to James Axford at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do sales differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.