Sales Director / Head of Sales
A Sales Director / Head of Sales is needed to join a revolutionary business who specialise in home ownership after retirement. Working from their Bournemouth HQ, expect to bring a fresh perspective to the firm (we are not seeking industry experience) in this newly created role, which will see you central to their success whilst enjoying a truly uncapped package.
With a powerful belief that luxury retirement living can be affordable to all, and developments all over the South of England, this innovative firm are the only provider in the UK to integrate specialist housing with finance solutions and lifestyle support services. With exciting expansion plans on the horizon they are now seeking a dynamic Sales Director / Head of Sales to drive sales, understand customer needs and deliver / design bespoke property and lifestyle packages.
Joining as the Sales Director / Head of Sales you will lead from the front, building / coaching and growing a high performing team whilst being responsible for the full sales lifecycle (product / package development to handover). On a day-to-day basis expect to work closely with the CEO / CFO, ensure construction quality standards are achieved, build a best practice sales journey, work with marketing for lead generation and ongoing communications, brief designers on requirements for new show homes, monitor IFA's and anything else necessary to champion a commercial sales culture that sits at the heart of the business, driving sales, delivery and growth of market share. In short, you will be an experienced sales professional, highly motivated, with entrepreneurial spirit and an innovative approach.
To qualify. You should be a Sales Director, Head of Sales, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development Director, Sales Professional or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You are a sales leader with significant expertise in delivering a sophisticated high-value sale direct to the consumer;
- A proven track record of delivering a sales pipeline to a prudent customer base;
- You are dynamic, self-motivated and results focused with strong business and organisational skills;
- You are extremely ambitious with the drive to see their strategy through to delivery;
- Experience in implementing processes and strategy;
- You are entrepreneurial, creative and committed to continuous improvement;
- A vision to spot new opportunities and proven success in converting into a successful business model;
- An understanding of marketing communications and channels;
- An interest and insight into the elderly sector of our society.
Sales Experience within Property, Retirement, Hospitality or financial services would be a bonus but not essential.
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that you have a full UK Driving Licence.
In return the Sales Director / Head of Sales can expect truly uncapped commission, a substantial basic salary, career progression, 3 days extra leave between Christmas and New Year, pension, childcare vouchers and much more.
More searches like this
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Sales £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Healthcare Sales £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Marketing & PR Sales £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Public Sector Sales £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Sales £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Bournemouth