Direct Sales Representative
Our client, an established industry leading Fundraising Company founded in 1995, is seeking Direct Sales Representatives - Fundraisers - to work in pre-booked, high footfall venues within the South West of England and South Wales regions.
This role really does make a difference to people's lives. You will be the public face of the charity, seeking support by way of regular monthly direct debit donations.
You will have excellent communication skills, be confident interacting with the public and able to work under your own initiative.
Our client's commitment to quality and professionalism is unrivalled. A 3-day new-starter training programme is followed by 4 weeks in-field mentoring within a professional and well managed regional team environment ensuring that the best possible support is provided.
- have worked in a customer-facing role such as Direct or Field Sales or Customer Service with experience of working to targets
- be an effective, persuasive and engaging communicator able to create a rapport in a face-to-face situation
- have a full driving licence and your own vehicle
- have a positive attitude, high level of self-motivation and a strong work ethic
- enjoy the variety of travelling and working in a different environment each day
- want to become a passionate advocate for our client's charity partners
- have the flexibility to work weekends
Fundraisers typically work between 10am and 6pm and are usually employed on a 40 hour per week contract working 5 days per week, including some weekends. You will need to be flexible in the hours worked and demonstrate commitment to reaching weekly targets.
Fundraisers are employed on a permanent contract basis benefitting from the security of a regular income plus benefits including health cash plan, death in service plan, shopping discounts and a personal pension. The basic salary, discretionary bonuses (relative to the number and quality of donors achieved) and expenses are paid weekly, 2 weeks in arrears.
All uniform, equipment and materials are provided - including an electronic tablet. Fundraisers are entitled to 20 days holiday annually, plus a bank holiday allowance. Accommodation will be provided if staying away (if the venue is over 75 miles from home) plus a contribution towards travel expenses will be paid.
What happens next:
If you're excited about the opportunity to join the largest private site fundraising agency in the UK then we'd love to hear from you. Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.